Private Roster Mentor Program
Michelle Randall has helped consultants and entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses for nearly a decade.
Entrepreneurs and solo consultants often find themselves swamped with work but struggling to grow profitably. They need results and they need them immediately. Michelle’s mentees have been able to:
- Reduced work intensity.
- Gain crystal clarity on the necessary approach to profitable growth.
- Increase assertiveness in balancing their need with others.
- Develop innovative marketing with spectacular impact.
- Become charismatic, world-class entrepreneurs.
Dave Fent, Owner, Fent Insurance Services
What you get from the Private Roster Mentor Program:
- Six months of unlimited access to Michelle by whatever method is best for you –
email, phone, fax, regular mail, etc. Face-to-face meetings can be arranged when it is mutually convenient
- Mentoring that is both:
- Strategic (market development, fee setting, unique value proposition)
- Tactical (role playing important meetings, critiquing proposals, assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities)
- Cutting-edge learning from Michelle’s teleseminars offered during your active participation in the mentor program.
- Invitations to Michelle’s two annual mentor meetings.
Chuck Vannoy, President, Zip Fuels
AND Million-Dollar Consulting®
Michelle is one of a select handful of consultants worldwide certified to deliver business mentoring through Alan Weiss’ Mentor MasteryTM Program. This means Michelle can provide her mentees with exceptional additional benefits:
- Membership in the finest online community of top-notch consultants and entrepreneurs in the world.
- Invitations to Alan Weiss’ Mentor Summits.
- Reduced rates to all of Alan Weiss’ educational offerings.
The Private Roster Mentor Program fee is $3,500. This distinguishes those who are serious about their business and is easily recouped through increased business and/or higher fees.
Admission is limited. If there are no openings when you apply, there is a “first come, first served” waiting list.
The full fee is required to begin the process or get on the waiting list. The fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. However, you may call a “freeze” of up to two months at any point to stop the calendar until you’re ready to begin again. Michelle is happy to provide grace periods if you need to take care of any loose ends.
Ready to make your life easier without having to reinvent the wheel? Contact us to discuss how our mentoring program can help you leap ahead.