These are the 6 steps to outperform your competition in this economy:
- Be an Agile Leader
- Execute a Crystal-Clear Strategy
- Leverage New Capital Sources
- Hire Aggressively
- Boldly Develop Your People
- Go Global
When all is said and done, outperforming your competition in the recovery really boils down to four actions.
• Get clear. Develop a crystal-clear strategy and direction that’s integrated into the organization.
• Get moving. Implement the strategy every day at every level of the organization.
• Get better. Lead an organization faced with extreme ambiguity with agility. Accelerate your organizations’ trajectory by hiring and developing the best people.
• Get expansive. Embrace opportunities that may have been overlooked in the past.
This may not be the recovery we hoped for, but it is, nonetheless, rife with opportunity. Will your competition make the most of it? Will you?